dashboard options

It is a setting unique to each 'Profile' rather than dashboard. I have one profile set up for caching which shows Lat/Lon, and another profile set up for walking which shows Brit Grid.

You can spend hours playing with profiles and the various dashboards available.

It is a setting unique to each 'Profile' rather than dashboard. I have one profile set up for caching which shows Lat/Lon, and another profile set up for walking which shows Brit Grid.

You can spend hours playing with profiles and the various dashboards available.

Can you tell me how to get to this option to change/add the lat/longitude?

Thank You.

Thank You.

Hi,
explains how to change the position format. First select the profile you want then follow the guidance on the vid. You can also change the title of each profile if you want.

Mike,

Thanks for your help..looks like the geocaching preference has its limits on the dashboard choices.

Dennis

As a workaround backup, you should be able to set up the Location (lat/lon) and the Location (selected) in any page that gives you the choice of 2 Wide Data Fields. I was using the Classic Profile, during the short time that I had a 62s in the summer of 2010.

I didn't dink around much in the dashboards.

As a workaround backup, you should be able to set up the Location (lat/lon) and the Location (selected) in any page that gives you the choice of 2 Wide Data Fields. I was using the Classic Profile, during the short time that I had a 62s in the summer of 2010.

I didn't dink around much in the dashboards.

Looks like that is my only option.

Thanks

Thank You.

Hi,
explains how to change the position format. First select the profile you want then follow the guidance on the vid. You can also change the title of each profile if you want.

Mike,

Thanks for your help..looks like the geocaching preference has its limits on the dashboard choices.

Dennis

It does, but I use the dashboards that allow me to change the fields. It's easy to redesign the standard profiles that are pre set to suit you. It just takes a bit of time as there are SO many options. As I said earlier, I have renamed a couple of the profiles to names that make more sense to me.