2 feature requests

ratcrow

I have two requests to make, one for a feature that used to be on GC.com, and one that does not seem hard to do.

I spend a lot of time looking over my old cache finds, mostly to make sure that someone was able to find them after me (so I know that it was covered well enough, but not too well), and to find out if caches have been retired.

Prior to the last dramatic change to GC.com, the "view profile as others see you" made it very easy to get a list of caches found (basically by doing a username search). I used this a lot, but in the new layout, under "User stats", each kind of cache is done separately. It would be very nice to have another link on the user page to either see all caches together, or to do a lookup on your own username. I realize that I can just go to "Hide/Seek a cache" and look up my username, but that takes a bit longer.

The other request is to see who found a cache last on the search results page. It shows the date, but not the name. Again, for checking whether someone has logged the cache after me, this would be really handy.

Anyway, neither of these is critical, but would certainly be appreciated. Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by 2oldfarts (the rockhounders):

The page "my cache page" is all that we need. Scroll down & it shows caches found by you in sequence & one little click will let you know who has found it after you.

Yes, but that means one click for every cache that I am interested in. The search results make it possible to check all of the caches I've hit, just by comparing the dates, from a single page.