Loading geocaches from GSAK into Etrex 20

sktqch

I use GSAK to load geocaches into my Etrex 20 because I can run the "Attrib_to_ UserNoteLog.gsk" macro which does a superb job of changing attribute icons into text which will then load onto the Etrex 20. I don't consider any gps completely "paperless" unless it will load attributes as well as descriptions and logs.

The problem I am having, (and I'm sure it's only because there isn't any decent documentation, or I'm just stupid) is that when I load a bunch of geocaches onto the Etrex from GSAK, the "old" geocaches disappear! I figure they are still on there because when I go to a special place (can't remember where) it shows 109 caches.

I load a dozen or so on at once and have done that a few times, but the last time I loaded 5 caches on it and that is all that shows.

Does anyone know how I can access the "older" caches that I haven't found, but suspect are still lurking in the background of the Etrex 20?

Stan

I could be wrong but isn't GSAK uploading the caches to the same file name on the unit. So the old file gets overwritten by the new one. SO make sure when you are messing with the listings in GSAK you have all the cache you want in the file your about to transfer not just the new ones. Though there may be a setting to save the file under a different name.