( US MORROWS) SAM

indianpoint

TO ALL THE GEOCACHERS THAT HAVE CACHED WITH THE ((USMORROWS)). SAM HAS BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL SINCE SATURDAY BEFORE LAST..HIS STATUS AS OF NOW IS IMPROVING SOMEWHAT.HE HAS BEEN AT CLEAR LAKE REG HOSP.BUT WILL BE MOVED TODAY TO A NURSING FACILITY IN LAPORTE.HE IS GOING TO NEED FURTHER CARE UNTIL HE GETS STRONGER.I WILL ASK ALL OF YOU PLEASE KEEP YOUR CALLS TO A MINIMUM,WHEN CALLING FRANCIS...SHE DOESN'T NEED ANYMORE STRESS.I WILL TRY MY BEST TO KEEP YOU ALL UPDATED......BUT FOR THE TIME BEING...PLEASE KEEP SAM IN YOUR PRAYERS....SAM AND FRANCIS WERE THE FIRST ONE'S HERE IN THE SOUTHEAST TO START CACHING IN THE AREA...THEY HAVE HID,FOUND AND PUT OUT ALOT OF EVENTS FOR GEOCACHING...THANKS TO YOU ALL IN THE GOECACHING WORLD FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS!!!!!

Your profiles indicate that you and your friends, the usmorrows, are from Texas. You will reach the widest audience of fellow Texans in the regional South and Southeast Forum. It seems your friends mostly confined their caching activity to Texas. It's possible your post will be moved over to your regional forum by a Moderator. In any case, I hope Sam is out of the hospital soon so he and Francis can celebrate another new year of cache finds.