Garm Nuvi 40LM

Rubiconlwb

I have had a Garmin Nuvi 205 for several years and really enjoy using it. For Christmas I got a Garmin Nuvi 40LM which is very similar to the old unit with a few added features. The 40 has a larger screen, has free lifetime maps, speaks the street names and has lane assist. I was looking at all the features and was able to load caches on the unit but encountered two problems. I used GSAK to load the caches but when I go to the unit, they are listed in 'Favorite' which I expected but they show as the GC#### instead of the cache name. I know this is a configuration issue with GSAK but does somebody know what code I use to transfer the name rather than the number? The other issue is erasing the caches after I go on a caching run. On the 205 I could go to 'System' then 'Data' then 'Delete Favorites' and I could select none or all and specifically delete whatever caches I wanted to delete, usually all in my case. With this new unit, I can see no way to delete these items other than one at a time which would be far too tedious. Any suggestions on either issue?