multiple photo upload option for logs

GeoVlinder

Ook ik kreeg vandaag enkele notifications van het UserVoice feedback systeem...

Ik begrijp niet waarom er nog notifications gestuurd worden van een systeem dat al lang buiten dienst is.

Tevens kan ik niet meer aan mijn profile settings om de notification af te zetten.

Ik vermoed dat Moun10Bike aan het verkeerde knopje gedraaid heeft... :unsure:

This is because UV automatically subscribes you to status changes on topics for which you have voted. You would need to adjust your settings in your UV profile in order to change this behavior. I am going though our database doing some prioritization and because those UV topics were linked with out database, notifications of my changes are getting pushed out. I am trying to be conscious of unlinking before I save changes and trigger the email, but since I'm human I frequently neglect to do so. I will endeavor to do better going forward.

but there is no UV anymore :blink:

how am i supposed to get to my UV profile when everything directs to the link i posted above http://www.geocaching.com/feedback/

Sorry I wasn't more clear. UV still exists, but we no longer provide user access to it. As a result, you can't change your profile settings there, so I (and other people on the team at Groundspeak) need to be extra careful when editing bugs in our database that are linked to UV to avoid sending out these emails. Unfortunately, since I was prioritizing and tagging scores of bugs this morning, I missed a few.