Collaborative caches

Cache! Eh?

I am aware of a few collaborative or cooperative caches that have been placed, where a number of cachers need to make guesses or take other actions before there is enough information available to solve a puzzle cache.

I have bookmarked those that I know of:

Cooperative caches

Are there any others out there that forum readers have come across? I am interested in placing some, and already have some new ideas. I'd like to see what other ways cache setters have used to allow a number of cachers to take part in revealing hidden cache details.

Also, are there any other types of cooperative caches that people have come across?

Edited by Cache! Eh?

I am aware of a few collaborative or cooperative caches that have been placed, where a number of cachers need to make guesses or take other actions before there is enough information available to solve a puzzle cache.

I have bookmarked those that I know of:

Cooperative caches

Are there any others out there that forum readers have come across? I am interested in placing some, and already have some new ideas. I'd like to see what other ways cache setters have used to allow a number of cachers to take part in revealing hidden cache details.

Also, are there any other types of cooperative caches that people have come across?

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC2MJNB

I am interested in placing some, and already have some new ideas.

Looking through your Bookmark List, I would caution using those as a template, as they are likely to run afoul of the following portion of the Guidelines nowadays:

...the puzzle should be solvable from the information provided on the cache page.

From what I gathered in the Descriptions and Log Entries, it appears that the cache owner had to reply via a Note on the Listing page in order for folks to solve the Puzzle?

In the interest of keeping OT however:

Tour de Nisene Teamwork Challenge

Although some folks, like myself, actually have done all the Stages, which required some considerable mileage and elevation on foot and bike. I teamed up with the FTF'er, for a couple of the Stages, but ended up doing most of it on my own. Gangs of fun in a beautiful Park.