Missing tb

SCOUT98

Our family had a surprise this week. A tb of ours that has not been logged for 4 years, 4 months and 2 days showed up at an event in Texas. It had been last picked up by a young cacher in Massachusetts over 4 years ago. Not sure how it got to Texas but we are just glad it is moving again. I guess it just proves you shouldn't give up on your missing tb's.

Is it moving? Or did it just show up at an event?

Had one that was retrieved from the cache where I put it. It showed up at an event a few years later. I e-mailed the person holding it, asking if he would be putting it in a cache soon? Two months later, he put it in one of his caches, then archived the caache and marked it missing.

Just because it shows up at an event, that doesn't mean it's moving.

Is it moving? Or did it just show up at an event?

Had one that was retrieved from the cache where I put it. It showed up at an event a few years later. I e-mailed the person holding it, asking if he would be putting it in a cache soon? Two months later, he put it in one of his caches, then archived the caache and marked it missing.

Just because it shows up at an event, that doesn't mean it's moving.

A cacher grabbed it and has been dipping it in caches in Texas