Wolf Haven Coin

Wolf_Pack

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Based on previous discussions, I'm trying to determine the level of interest in another minting of the Wolf Haven coins. As before, a portion of the proceeds will go directly to support the efforts of this great organization. Please let me know if you or someone you know has any interest in more coins.

Thanks,

Wolf_Pack

Edited by Wolf_Pack

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Based on previous discussions, I'm trying to determine the level of interest in another minting of the Wolf Haven coins. As before, a portion of the proceeds will go directly to support the efforts of this great organization. Please let me know if you or someone you know has any interest in more coins.

Thanks,

Wolf_Pack

Awesome, would love to get some of these coins. Please - Remint!!! :)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The next version (v3) in the Wolf Haven Geocoin series will be GOLD. Like the others, this will likely be a one-time minting. If anyone wants to pre-order larger quantities (10+), please let me know ASAP. I’ll be finalizing the order later this week.

Sorry this is not a great picture, but you get the idea. At the bottom of this post is a link to the sample picture.

ba289c77-c2dd-48ef-b2a0-c3197be211b0.jpg?rnd=0.8816081

The estimated price should be approximately $12 (US) plus whatever shipping method you prefer. A portion of the proceeds will go directly to support the great work of Wolf Haven International.

Thanks Wolf_Pack

Wolf Haven GeoCoin V3 - Gold

The newest Wolf Haven Geocoins are now on sale! :D

Only 250 coins have been minted in gold. Of those coins, 75 went to Wolf Haven International's gift shop in Tenino, Washington. The remaining coins will probably sell very quickly among collectors, based on historic sales from previous mintings.

At the time of purchase, approximately 40% of the coin price from the initial sale will go to support the great work of this extraordinary organization. Once the finances are all settled, I will donate all remaining funds beyond my costs. The point of this entire project is to support and promote the work of Wolf Haven. Please tell your fellow cachers!

Follow the link below:

Wolf Haven Geocoins, Series 3, Gold