Icons for Streets & Trips

lyni9

I usually use Delorme Street Atlas, but am considering changing to Microsoft Streets & Trips. I need the icons for caches - closed chest, open chest, etc. Does anyone know where I can get these icons?

Thanks.

Perhaps not too many geocachers use a computer for getting off road to the exact coordinates of a cache, but I have heard of some who do use Delorme Street Atlas for managing waypoints and getting close.

The recent versions of Street Atlas, SA2010 and SA2011, seem pretty handy for the purpose. Have you been using either of these versions? These versions of SA at least have the icons. :laughing:

I usually use Delorme Street Atlas, but am considering changing to Microsoft Streets & Trips. I need the icons for caches - closed chest, open chest, etc. Does anyone know where I can get these icons?

Thanks.

Perhaps not too many geocachers use a computer for getting off road to the exact coordinates of a cache, but I have heard of some who do use Delorme Street Atlas for managing waypoints and getting close.

The recent versions of Street Atlas, SA2010 and SA2011, seem pretty handy for the purpose. Have you been using either of these versions? These versions of SA at least have the icons. :laughing:

I use my Garmin GPSMAP 60csx to get to the exact location. Have used Street Atlas for years to give an overall view and am very familiar with it and its icons. So I wanted to try Streets & Trips which has some features I really like, but I want the geocaching icons and have not been able to find them.

Thanks.

Can't help you with the closed and open treasure box, but I use this package to put the cache icons on both my gps, mapsource and S&T. The geocache mode on the 60CSx is not functional with these symbols, but I find that to be a plus. To indicate a found cache I change the cache type to a smiley on the GPS.

Thanks.

Can't help you with the closed and open treasure box, but I use this package to put the cache icons on both my gps, mapsource and S&T. The geocache mode on the 60CSx is not functional with these symbols, but I find that to be a plus. To indicate a found cache I change the cache type to a smiley on the GPS.