Geocoin Question

The Cachanator

I came across two today one that i took has not been moved in over a year and the other has been ther for a while as well. I only took one. So my question is: Can i revisit a cach to retrieve a coin? and is it ok two take two?

Thanks

Okay, you took one of the two coins. You logged the fact you took it and now have it, correct? Go back, get the second coin and log it as well. Now everyone thinks you took both coins at the same time but you took your time logging the second one. It happens.

I received a phone call when asking this question and i never really asked the question i needed to ask. Lets say in a month there is a coin in a cach that i have previously cached. Is it ok to retrieve the coin and log it even though i have already been there? Or should i let someone else get the coin that has not been to that cach?

Feel free to visit or revisit any cache, including your own to pick up or drop a traveler.

When revisiting a cache (or visiting your own), log your cache with the "Write a Note" option rather than "Found it". While the "Found It" log is acceptable, it's generally viewed as poor form to post a second Found log

It's always okay to take more than one TB or GC. Just make sure you move them soon. If you go back to a cache, whether it's yours or one you have visited already, take the trackable and move it along. Especially if it has been there for a while. You may have found a cache that most other cachers in your area have found so it may not get as many visitors as other new caches might. Just choose to "write a note" and then move the trackable along.