Needing a little help

Reynolds1384

We have been geocaching for nearly a year now. We are starting to put put our own geocaches. We are wanting to put the little geocaching papers inside out caches. The ones that say " Congratulations you have found it. " and so on. Is there any way someone could email me a copy of that? I can provide email if someone replies saying they will. Thanks

Right there on the page with the link to the "online form to report a new cache," about 7 lines down from that link, are links to the Cache Note that you're asking for.

I don't mean to give you a hard time, but what can the website designers do to make it more apparent to you?

Edit to add I ask this in earnest, because your question comes up far more often that I would expect it to.

Edited by Lil Devil

Right there on the page with the link to the "online form to report a new cache," about 7 lines down from that link, are links to the Cache Note that you're asking for.

I don't mean to give you a hard time, but what can the website designers do to make it more apparent to you?

Edit to add I ask this in earnest, because your question comes up far more often that I would expect it to.

Perhaps, if a lot of cachers are asking for this, then it is not as obvious as you believe.

Either way, this is the newcomer thread. People here are new. They do not yet know their way around the website, so they ask questions like this. This is the place to ask them. There are no dumb questions.

This is why we generally are polite to newcomers. They don't know their way around yet.

We save the impatience for the main forums. Thanks.

Either way, this is the newcomer thread. People here are new. They do not yet know their way around the website, so they ask questions like this. This is the place to ask them. There are no dumb questions.

This is why we generally are polite to newcomers. They don't know their way around yet.

We save the impatience for the main forums. Thanks.

I wasn't being impatient at all. I agree it's not a dumb question. Neither is mine. But asking my question to someone who is well versed in the site will not yield an answer that is applicable to newcomers. Asking a newcomer how to make something easier to find makes perfect sense.