Suggestion for the forums

Davequal

First off, I am not sure if this is the proper spot for this. I will post it here and Let the power be take it from there.

Is there a way when one clicks a link in a thread that it could open a new tab or window? Rather than having to leave the page that your on.

It is like that on every other forum I am on. I hate navigating away from the page that I am on.

First off, I am not sure if this is the proper spot for this. I will post it here and Let the power be take it from there.

Is there a way when one clicks a link in a thread that it could open a new tab or window? Rather than having to leave the page that your on.

It is like that on every other forum I am on. I hate navigating away from the page that I am on.

Try holdng the Ctrl key down when clicking links to have them open in new tabs. You can also change your options to make this happen.

(p.s. You might want to check the pinned topic for suggestions on how to properly post to this section of the forums.)

Try holdng the Ctrl key down when clicking links to have them open in new tabs. You can also change your options to make this happen.

(p.s. You might want to check the pinned topic for suggestions on how to properly post to this section of the forums.)

I can also right click the link and so on........

Had I only seen that before I hit the submit button....... Sorry...... I see I can not edit the title of the thread...

Edited by Davequal

Davequal... you need to read the sticky post at the top of the forum about using bracked tags in your subject.

I agree with you about your request. The change came with the forum update, and I don't like it. I do know the workarounds, and have learned to live with it, but I still find it a pain. But it was mentioned at the time of the upgrade, and nothing was done, so don't hold your breath now.

Davequal... you need to read the sticky post at the top of the forum about using bracked tags in your subject.

I agree with you about your request. The change came with the forum update, and I don't like it. I do know the workarounds, and have learned to live with it, but I still find it a pain. But it was mentioned at the time of the upgrade, and nothing was done, so don't hold your breath now.

Yea Chad I saw that about 2 minutes after I posted the thread. If it had mentioned before, I could not find it with in a search, or the proper use of key words in the search....