Common Swag Items

cadavis0609

What common swag crap are you sick of seeing in every single cache. For me it has to be those silly bands. They're in every single one which leaves the exciting factor of them, null. I did find an unopened pack of screwdrivers yesterday. I thought that was excellent but it will probably be traded for...silly bands.

Swag like most things are a matter of perspective. If you are a younger teen girl for example, the bandsmay be the thing. Actually, I don't trade swag, so whatever is in the cache really doesn't matter to me, unless I am trading TB or coins. A lot of different types of people like to cache, and their interests are just as varied. For the few caches I hide and/or plan to hide, I try to offer a variety of swag. One thing you can count on is "Swag degradation." Regardless of how cool your cache is and the stuff in it, it will eventually turn to junk, requiring to be cleaned out and reloaded.

Edited by Russ!

What common swag crap are you sick of seeing in every single cache. For me it has to be those silly bands. They're in every single one which leaves the exciting factor of them, null. I did find an unopened pack of screwdrivers yesterday. I thought that was excellent but it will probably be traded for...silly bands.

Has to be broken mc toys, moldy business cards a close second.

most caches around here aren't even big enough for bands.

Golf balls

I like golf balls because most of the ones I find around here are in great condition. I trade for them and give them to my brother in law. The last one I gave him he told me was a better ball than he buys himself. I also found one that is very collectable. Swag really does depend on the perspective of the finder.

Golf balls

I like golf balls because most of the ones I find around here are in great condition. I trade for them and give them to my brother in law. The last one I gave him he told me was a better ball than he buys himself. I also found one that is very collectable. Swag really does depend on the perspective of the finder.

True. I don't golf and I don't know any avid golfers. Almost all the GBs I've seen in caches are covered in dirt. It would nice if the people who drop them off in caches at least give them a wipe.