Trackables that have been retrieved but not placed again.

kwpeak

We have a couple of trackables that we own that have been retrieved and logged, but that was a while ago now and they've still not been dropped again. We have emailed both people involved but had no response.

Is that the end of the line now or is there something else that can be done. Worryingly one of the people still have one they retrieved over a year ago.

Its a shame Geocaching.com don't have a strike system in place.

p.s trackables were retrieved August so it's not been too long. But would have been nice to be notified if they planned on hanging on to them for a while.

Edited by kwpeak

Looking at the Mr. Moon geocoin, it was picked up by a cacher who has 42 finds since 2006. They cache, but not often, so there is hope.

Not all emails are read or received. Don't email too often, and always be as sweet as pie if you do email. No one likes to be yelled at for not being able to get out an play as much as they like to. I have to get back to my job, but will try to look into it more later, after work.

Can somebody help me with user julesnstu, who have my GC (and not only my - quick check show me, that more than five GC are in his hands for long time) California coin for more than nine months. I've tried to contact him through email, some other pages, where he have same nickname or through (probably) his facebook profile, but without any effect. Do anybody know him? Is anybody from Plymouth, MN USA, where he live (profile page information)?

Thanks for any kind of help...

Geocoin: http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=2880172

User: julesnstu