Our First Hide

SmallsKC

I have so many ideas and have been contemplating my first hide. I did a lot of reading on what makes a good cache and the dos and don'ts of hiding. My husband helped me with the container and camo and I came up with the story and puzzle. We made the hide and submitted it. We waited patiently for the approval from our reviewer. I was a bit nervous since it was my first hide. I was so giddy when I saw it come through and get published!! I can't wait to watch people solve the puzzle and find the cache. Both parts are a challenge. The FTF log gave me confidence that we did a good job on our first hide. I just wanted to share my excitement!

Now it is time to start planning out our second hide! :D

I have so many ideas and have been contemplating my first hide. I did a lot of reading on what makes a good cache and the dos and don'ts of hiding. My husband helped me with the container and camo and I came up with the story and puzzle. We made the hide and submitted it. We waited patiently for the approval from our reviewer. I was a bit nervous since it was my first hide. I was so giddy when I saw it come through and get published!! I can't wait to watch people solve the puzzle and find the cache. Both parts are a challenge. The FTF log gave me confidence that we did a good job on our first hide. I just wanted to share my excitement!

Now it is time to start planning out our second hide! :D

very cool!

Holy cow! Quoting from the FTF log (in part):

Wow! What can I say? Is this really your first hide? By the looks of things, this must be your 100th! Excellent puzzle!

Yes, that comment put me on cloud 9! We are the type to go all out when we do something. I really hope people do like it but do realize there are those who just loathe puzzles. That is ok. I am one that loves the puzzles and hope other puzzle solvers will enjoy this. The method of hiding is creative too (well at least around here it is).

We are working on our next two right now! I am very excited about one in particular but it will take some time to build. :)

Yes....it is like Christmas morning!!