New Cache Notifications?

CamerLot

We have it set up to text us the new cache information when it is published. It comes in handy sometimes if you really want to go for FTF. For instance, today I had to run an errand and while I was out I received two texts with two new caches. One was about 1 mile away from where I currently was and the other was less than 1 mile from the first one. Had I been home they would not have been so close. Needless to say my 2 yr old daughter and I decided to go for it and we were FTF on both of them. Normally if they aren't very close by I don't jump up and run out the door. It is nice when I am already out and close by.

We have it set up to text us the new cache information when it is published. It comes in handy sometimes if you really want to go for FTF. For instance, today I had to run an errand and while I was out I received two texts with two new caches. One was about 1 mile away from where I currently was and the other was less than 1 mile from the first one. Had I been home they would not have been so close. Needless to say my 2 yr old daughter and I decided to go for it and we were FTF on both of them. Normally if they aren't very close by I don't jump up and run out the door. It is nice when I am already out and close by.

How do you set up for Texts--i can only figure out how to send to my Hotmail and i couldnt see any area for phone number etc??