Geocaching.com app for ipad

realjeanie

You shouldn't need to pay again if your iPad and iPhone are both link to the same computer and authorized to content from the same iTunes account. If you have separate iTunes accounts and purchases for each device are billed to separate users, then you'd have to pay again.

PS, you couldn't have bought the app "a couple of years ago for (your) iPhone 4" The iPhone 4 was released on June 24, 2010.

Edited by Portland Cyclist

You shouldn't need to pay again if your iPad and iPhone are both link to the same computer and authorized to content from the same iTunes account. If you have separate iTunes accounts and purchases for each device are billed to separate users, then you'd have to pay again.

PS, you couldn't have bought the app "a couple of years ago for (your) iPhone 4" The iPhone 4 was released on June 24, 2010.

Oops did I say years, sorry I meant months! I have the same account but still won't let me have the same on both. Given up on this one. Prob only use Geocaching on the iPhone anyway. Thanks for your reply :)

If your iPad is registered to the same iTunes account as the iPhone then you should definitely be able to download it onto the iPad or any other OS5 device thats registered to that account. Try downloading a very cheap app on the iPhone and test if that will download to the iPad.

Hmm, dont know what's going on with Itunes WrongwayUK. Ive tried all of the suggestions everyone has made but still wont let me have the app. Thanks anyway :)