Geocaching durring hunting season

Titus1919

I have met some hunters I would not of trusted with a cap gun much less a high powered rifle

Your not kidding a few years ago we were at Moraine State Park and saw a hunter who promptly told us Im shooting at anything that moves. We immediately left.

Not geocaching but still funny. we live on a large piece of land and have deer. I want them to come in the yard and near the pond so I went to look at deer feed and salt licks. I asked the guy next to me Do you think this really works? he said yeah and now their rutting, I said oh good I want them to come in my yard he replied they will tear up the trees. I said thats okay they were here first he looked at me like I had a head like this :anibad:

Edited by Presence
I have met some hunters I would not of trusted with a cap gun much less a high powered rifle

Your not kidding a few years ago we were at Moraine State Park and saw a hunter who promptly told us Im shooting at anything that moves. We immediately left.

Pretty sure he was just messing with you to scare you out of his hunting area so you wouldn't scare off the animals...