PQ's on iPhone

TheNinjaJedi

I just upgraded to a premium membership, mostly for PQ's. I use my iPhone for caching and do not have another GPSr at this time. I now see a PQ menu on the home screen of my iPhone but when I click on it it says that I have not created any PQs and should go to the website to do so. I have created a few and they are showing on the site but not on my iPhone. Any thoughts?

You need to uninstall the Geocaching app on your phone and reinstall it. For some reason if you have it installed before becoming a premium member, it doesn't figure out your new status. At least that is what I had to do.

Aaron

I suggest contacting Groundspeak. They don't monitor these forums for these type of problems.

Thanks for the reply, I have contacted them and am waiting for a reply. I was mostly wondering if this is a common issue or if I am alone.

You need to uninstall the Geocaching app on your phone and reinstall it. For some reason if you have it installed before becoming a premium member, it doesn't figure out your new status. At least that is what I had to do.

Aaron

I suggest contacting Groundspeak. They don't monitor these forums for these type of problems.

Thanks for the reply, I have contacted them and am waiting for a reply. I was mostly wondering if this is a common issue or if I am alone.

I have tried this and the PQ's still do not display on the phone, I do now see the pocket queries menu on the home screen. Is there a way to install the file that gets emailed to me to the iPhone app manually?