explorist shows all caches

MASKinWI

When you set up the PQ did you choose only caches you didnt find? It will only show found ones once you have found them with that particular unit I think.

That's correct. It only shows caches you have marked as found on the unit. It doesn't know if you have found ones in the PQ. You have to filter them out in the PQ. Also that found marker disappears when you overwrite the file with a new one.

when I try to run a new pq with sll the caches but the ones I found and I own it comes back as zero now what

When you set up the PQ did you choose only caches you didnt find? It will only show found ones once you have found them with that particular unit I think.

That's correct. It only shows caches you have marked as found on the unit. It doesn't know if you have found ones in the PQ. You have to filter them out in the PQ. Also that found marker disappears when you overwrite the file with a new one.

Thanks for the help

Double check your PQ settings. The selections you made contradict each other. You told the system that you wanted caches you haven't found that are owned by you. Since you own no caches it has zero to show you. Uncheck the I Own box and you'll be good to go.