c:geo App for Android - # of Caches Found?

Cjfarf

Hello there,

I am a new cacher. I use c:geo for Android to find and hunt for cache. When posting a find for a cache it displays the user name and date. Some users have the number of caches that have found under their name and some (like mine) do not. How can I make it so that it display's the # of caches I have found? I can't figure it out.

Thanks,

cjfarf

What you're asking doesn't have anything to do with c:geo.

You don't have to do anything to make it show up, once you log a couple caches, there may be a delay, but it will show up.

It just doesn't show when its zero, looks like you just logged 3 caches, so give it time if its not there.

Did you recently change your screen name. When i look up your log on that cache i see that same log under a different name and the cache count shows just fine. What your pulling up from your phone is old. The page needs to refresh. So clear the cache from the phone then look it up again.

It seems your cache name is showing correctly on the main site as well as the cache logs. So i guess you haven't logged out of the forums and back in again since the name change. Or is it the other way around?

I agree. Definite name malfunction. Who is Cjfarf who appears in the screen shot vs. Rick-O-Shay who appears in the gc.com logs on the cache page?

Rick-O-Shay now has 3 finds per the cache page. Cjfarf doesn't even exist as a username in the gc.com database.

thats wierd that you're seeing it like that, I am seeing cjfarf, I can pull up his page, and visit his three finds, and it shows as cjfarf on those pages as well, the only place I see "rick-o-shay" is in the text of one of his logs.

Either way, this definitely appears to be a site issue and not a c:geo issue. After all, if the site can't show it right, how can a 3rd party app expect to work right?