Logging Caches

Lianne89

Hi im quite new to this. I can't log my finds off my phone i can only do it when i come online to the website. When I try to log my visit to a cache it says "c:geo has not enough informationto log visit. Please, do it from full cache details." Any help? Is this because i only have basic membership? Thanks :)

C:geo isn't an official Geocaching app and is not supported by the site. In fact GS likes to say it violates the TOS. If you want to log your find from your phone then you need should put the $10 down on the Official Geocaching app.

Or try out any of the apps that are approved.

What are you using to cache with? That way we can point you towards some apps to try.

fixed it for you.

The "official" geocaching.com app has serious bugs since version 2.04 came out that make it almost unusable, the worst of which is a compass that goes nuts and points the wrong way randomly and shows distance to the cache that is off by about 1/2 mile much of the time. If you are on an Android phone, check out NeonGeo instead.