Hawaii Ammo Can Source

Reef Monster

So far, I have found only one source for ammo cans anywhere near me and their supply is erratic. You just never know if they'll have any, or what size.

Military HQ off Sand Island Access Road. There's a shop within a shop there. When entering the door, you go back to the far right corner and there a fellow there, Doug Boyer.

I was in there last week and he had only the super big ones, but said toward the end of August he'd have some 50mm cans coming in, a better size unless you like them as big as a carryon suitcase.

The address is:

5 Sand Island Access Rd. Bldg 914 Honolulu

As you head out Sand Island, you turn left onto "Road 2" on the old Kapalama Military Reservation (road not on Google Maps, but can be seen in satellite view) just before you head over the bridge to Matson. It a strange dilapidated long warehouse down after you pass down Road 2 between chain link fences and make a first soft right.

I'm going to call ahead later in the month and I'll let you know what I find out if you're into Ammo Can Caches.