A way to drop multiple bugs at one time.....

Kitch

HELP!!

I realize that this might already be a string topic but....Is there a way to LOG multiple bugs being dropped into a single cache at one time?

The only way I know is to do multi-notes on Logs...this then creates a pain when dropping many bugs into the same cache! I then have to go and delete all those notes because I really don't thing people want to see the old ..drop, Drop, drop, drop, drop, drop..... log after log!

The old way was o.k. but now it has become very time consuming. Any ideas?

quote:
Originally posted by Rocket Man:

You can just edit the same log over and over again to drop multiple bugs. If doing this, it is a good idea to remove the edit tag line each time you do a new edit. RM

quote:
Originally posted by Kitch:

Not a fix....would you agree? it is still very very time consuming and annoying!

True this is not a fix anymore. I started a thred just earlier today... New "logging a cache" page question I'm waiting on a reply from Jeremy.

64784_1200.gifBeen there... Done that...

quote:
Originally posted by CWL:

True this is not a fix anymore. I started a thred just earlier today... http://ubbx.Groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=8016058331&m=92360309 I'm waiting on a reply from Jeremy.

I just checked and you are correct CWL. There is no longer an option to drop off a T-bug when editing a log. Hopefully this is just an oversight and it will soon be incorporated on the new Edit Log page. RM