Placing a Cache in Camogli

wildbrownies

In Camogli there is a square dedicated to my Great-Grandfather Andrea Repetto called Largo Tristan Da Cunha. I would like to place a cache nearby, can you tell me how you go about putting a cache in a village in another country.

I will be in Camogli from 7th Sept to 20th Sept. Any advice will be welcome. I am living in the UK and my Italian is not very good, but getting better :lol:

Many Thanks

Ian

In Camogli there is a square dedicated to my Great-Grandfather Andrea Repetto called Largo Tristan Da Cunha. I would like to place a cache nearby, can you tell me how you go about putting a cache in a village in another country.

I will be in Camogli from 7th Sept to 20th Sept. Any advice will be welcome. I am living in the UK and my Italian is not very good, but getting better :lol:

Many Thanks

Ian

hi!

the suggestion is always the same, you need a "maintenance plan", so you should try contacting geocachers who own caches close to the place where you want to place yours and ask them if they are willing to maintain your cache after you place it, then when you publish your cache, write this plan so that the reviewer will see it and allow your listing.