Problem uploading a cartridge

bmf_rj

Hi. I have manage to make a Wherigo quest for geocaching.

But when I try to upload it, I get the error code "Wrong Local header signature: 0x41430A02"

Do any of you know what to do?

I have tested the gwc file on my gps and "took" the quest. That worked perfect.

I can mail the gwc file to someone who can help me...

//Rickard

That's right, charlenni. A GWZ file is what's needed to upload the cartridge. To get a GWZ from what you have, bmf_rj, zip the lua file and all images you're using. Do not zip the GWC file. Next, rename the zip file's extension from .zip to .gwz. You will then be able to upload the GWZ file after that.

If you're using Groundspeak's Wherigo Builder, you can upload the cartridge by going to Tools and selecting Publish Cartridge.

Can anyone please help me out?

I was able to successfully upload my first Cartridge but for some reson I can not edit details, each time I try to make it active and publish for evryone to see I get this massage "Your request has resulted in an error. Please return to this site's home page to continue." after I press "Save Cartridge Details" button.

Can you please help me out with this problem?

Thank you in advance!

post-2458808-097845600 1314724522_thumb.jpg

I was able to successfully upload my first Cartridge but for some reson I can not edit details, each time I try to make it active and publish for evryone to see I get this massage "Your request has resulted in an error. Please return to this site's home page to continue." after I press "Save Cartridge Details" button.

Thank you in advance!

As I mentioned in my other reply to your post, try reducing the amount of text in your cartridge's description (and anywhere else there's a text box).

Thank you in advance!

As I mentioned in my other reply to your post, try reducing the amount of text in your cartridge's description (and anywhere else there's a text box).

Thank you for your replay.

I have already solved the problem: in ordered to get it working I had so fill in all the text boxes, including "Short Description" which I hadn't the first time.