The World Cache Series

Hi,

I‘m currently working on a project called “the World Cache series“ where I search for people around the world who live in or around an urban city and want to hide Mystery Caches which are listed under the series. If you are interested, feel free to contact me.

Please note that I plan to have a maximum of 8 Caches listed under the series.

Thanks

Edited by Erkrath_Germany

why did you only get one cache when you were in the US?

Do you find that unusual? I've found caches in 11 countries outside of the US (where I live). In five of those countries I've only found one cache. I've also got 4 US states in which I've only found one cache. All of the travel that I have done internationally (since I have been geocaching) was on a business related trip, though on a few occasions I spent an extra day or three of vacation time to take in some sights. However, typically I get very little free time to go geocaching because I'm usually there to participate in a workshop, present at a conference, or perform some other work related activity. Though I try to find some way to grab at least one cache, but sometimes that doesn't even work out. I recently spent six days in China and only had part of an afternoon free and wasn't able to break away from the group I was with to find a cache. Fortunately, I found a few on my previous visit there. I have also been to three different countries in Africa and was unable to find enough free time, or arrange a method of travel, to get to a cache.

why did you only get one cache when you were in the US?

Do you find that unusual?

I think (but am not certain) the point was a little more subtle than that... having to do with other caches that were found that day, for example.

Ok, so I didn't check the OP's profile and look at their finds, and I have to wonder if the OP was from somewhere other than Germany if Scrabblers would have checked either.

Ok, so I didn't check the OP's profile and look at their finds, and I have to wonder if the OP was from somewhere other than Germany if Scrabblers would have checked either.

I did notice that when I looked at the profile map, later it came to mind that maybe the wrong date was entered. I guess if you're only going to have time for one cache a virtual would be a good choice since not much chance it's going to be missing.

Arm chair or real, either way it's not going to change my life so I'll go mind my own business B)