Magellan Explorist PC - Loading PQ

I am having difficulties loading my PQs into my Magellan GC. I have loaded them directly from the e-mail I get, opened the zipped file in the geocache file, and dragged the .gpx file out of the folder made when unzipping the file so that the .gpx file is in the Explorist file labeled Geocaches. When I click on Geocaches icon on the menu on the GC, the files are in the GPSr but when I go to the map they aren't on the map. I also used Vantage Point with the same results. Any ideas what little item I am overlooking to get this to work. It did work the first time I tried it. I started having problems when I put in a more recent PQ. I was asked if I wanted to replace the old file with the new which I did. I downloaded an update into the GPSr between the loading the two PQs. Thanks for any help.

What I found out is that if I set the Tools>Settings>Map Options>Geocaches> Show All...then the caches show up. If I select Caches Not Found there aren't any to find on the map. I have plenty, and more all the time I haven't found. Glad that worked out. I wonder why the other options exist? Too busy to spend time thinking about that.