Find My Cache Notes?

Is there any way to find all the Geocaches for which I've posted a Personal Cache Note?

I hope that this can be done as well...I have solved a lot of puzzles and put the final coordinates/methods to solving in the notes...several of them I did NOT log a note for or bookmark, so now I don't know which puzzles I may have the answer to but have not found!

Go to geocaching.com/my, then there will be something called your logs. Click "show all logs for geocaches" and then click "write note".

Right...that shows us the ones we HAVE logged as notes, but it doesnt show us what caches we have written a personal cache note for (the note section that is embedded in the cache pages where you write notes only visible to you)

Oh... I guess you can't.

You can try something external like keeping track of it on MS word or something of the like.

If you want access to them regardless of where you are, Google docs is an option.

If you want something portable but don't care for storing them on Google's servers, can get a thumb drive and store them there. May want to grab an office suite from Portable Apps, that way you can read your notes regardless of what you computer you're using has installed.

If you want to go all crazy, get a thumb drive and install MediaWiki, but that's a bit over the top :P