Pocket queries unavailable?

Hello,

I had 5 active pocket queries this morning that all ran. I tried to download them today, and 4 of them disappeared. I clicked on the link to download them, and got a message that said that pq was not available. The link then disappeared from my list. One of them had about 57 caches in it, and the one that did not disappear has about the same number. Anyone else having a problem today?

Hello,

I had 5 active pocket queries this morning that all ran. I tried to download them today, and 4 of them disappeared. I clicked on the link to download them, and got a message that said that pq was not available. The link then disappeared from my list. One of them had about 57 caches in it, and the one that did not disappear has about the same number. Anyone else having a problem today?

Yes, I'm having the same issue for two auto PQs. I got the email indicating that they were available and when I went to the site they were listed but then disappeared after I tried to download them :blink:

I ran 5 PQ's today, I got the 5 e-mails that each ran, but only one showed up on GC.com (although all 5 were bolded as having run). The only one that ran is showing usp is a new PQ I ran that came from a bookmark list. I really need they PQ for tomorrow, anyone know what is going on?

This is getting wackier by the minute. Now some of the caches I run on a regular basis say 'Never' instead of showing the last time they were run. Ugh! :blink:

Edit: After a second look, the ones that say 'Never' are the ones I was supposed to be able to download today but could not.

Edited by GeePa