Move / remove TB listing from the top of 'MY PAGE'?

MOCKBA

The list of TBs I had a misfortune to touch is taking a lot of space right at the top of 'MY CACHE PAGE'. I may have a keen interest in a few of them, these are on watch lists. The others are just taking up space. Worse yet, a good portion of them is gone for good.

Is there any way to either

- remove the TB list off the main page alltogether

- or limit it to the last 10 with an option to expand the list (like it happens with caches and BMs)

- or move it to the bottom of the page?

I understand that the bugs are a good commercial product for Groundspeak, and as such they deserve a good deal of promotion, but why do it on MY CACHE PAGE, ahead of all the really important stuff like _geocaches_?

You think it's bad now? You should see how annoying it is when you have close to 300! It takes me 7 pages down to just get to my caches. Yikes! I would like the option of turning them off, or maybe show the last 25 that I've handled.

--Marky

"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer with a backlit GPSr"

quote:
Originally posted by Marky:

You think it's bad now? You should see how annoying it is when you have close to 300! It takes me 7 pages down to just get to my caches. Yikes! I would like the option of turning them off, or maybe show the last 25 that I've handled.

Ewww! I can't believe that doesn't already exist! They have that for the cache and benchmark logs...

Man, I'm not going to be in any hurry to find TBs now.

Put that fweakin' sandwich down!

I don't see it as an issue, because I only have 13 TB finds. I didn't even notice them. I had to check MY CACHE page to see what the heck you were talking about.

Now Marky has an issue. 300 TB's! Whew! Maybe they can just put a clickable link on the page that will take you to a list of the TB's you created, or found.

"You can't make a man by standing a sheep on his hind legs. But by standing a flock of sheep in that position, you can make a crowd of men" - Max Beerbohm

Wouldn't it be nice to have a couple of folders on your cache page. Say.... one labeled "My Finds, another labeled "My Hides", and maybe one more labeled "Caches Logged"? These would simply link the user to the lists that now appear on the page with each login. Could having folders on "My Cache Page" be used as an incentive for becoming a Premium Member? Could the CITO philosophy apply to clutter on "My Cache Page"?

Just a thought...................

"Today's truth remains valid only as long as it withstands the test of tomorrow's discoveries" - George Hicks