Garmin Nuvi 760, Colorado and GPX files question

So, I have a Garmin Nuvi 760 and a Colorado. I use the Nuvi to drive as close to a cache as I can get and then use the Colorado to hike the rest of the way. Recently I created a route Pocket Query going from Indy to St. Louis. The next week we took a trip from Indy to Ft. Wayne and I created another Pocket Query. When I put both the GPX files in the garmin\GPX\ folder on my Nuvi nothing showed up from the Indy to Ft. Wayne query. Any idea why? Is there a limit to the number of GPX files the unit can read? A limit on the number of geocache waypoints? Is there a good writeup on tricks using these units. For example, I know you can not have spaces in your filenames or the units will not see them.

Thanks in advance for any help!

-Rich

Yes all GPSr have limits to the number of waypoints/geocaches they can hold. Although there are some tricks you can use to get more on some devices. Since the waypoint memory and the POI memory are different. Look up each unit on google and you will find the Garmin web page with all the stats on each unit. That will tll you how many waypoints each unit will hold.

Your nuvi loads gpx files as favorites therefore your limit of geocaches would be the maximum favorites your unit can hold (propably 1000). If you look at the pinned FAQ post at the top of the forum you will find a link paperless caching with a nuvi. This loads caches as POI’s. It works well but does not display the caches unless you are zoomed way in.