Magellan Explorist GC multiple Downloads

Please tell me there is an easier way to add caches to my GPS than one at a time. I did click on waypoint downloads, but I'm not sure that is what I want, so I didn't follow through. Is that the way? It asked to format it differently. I'd like to try a "power trail", but there is no way that I am patient enough (or have enough battery power) to click on each individual one. There are also a lot of caches around our vacation destination that we would like to try, but again, not wanting to click each one individually.

Please tell me there is an easier way to add caches to my GPS than one at a time. I did click on waypoint downloads, but I'm not sure that is what I want, so I didn't follow through. Is that the way? It asked to format it differently. I'd like to try a "power trail", but there is no way that I am patient enough (or have enough battery power) to click on each individual one. There are also a lot of caches around our vacation destination that we would like to try, but again, not wanting to click each one individually.

There are several ways to do it.. You can download all of them to your computer, instead of the GPS, then use EasyGPS to combine the gpx (and even the .LOC files) to single file (file > Merge, then select ALL of the files from the directory you saved them to.) then resave them to a single GPX file to load into the GC's Geocaches folder.

If you're a registered member, and you know which cache is at the center of where you're going, You can create a pocket query, that you'll need to extract (with 7zip, PK-Zip, etc.) the two files, and save them to the Geocaches & Waypoints folders (the waypoints folder is for the child waypoints) on the GC.)

I seem to be having a problem getting Magellan's VantagePoint running on a new laptop, which had a crash right out of the box, practially.. One moment VP was working fine, It made an update to something in Win-7, and now VP promptly crashes. (and Win-7 gives no fixes for the problem.)

Yet another method of combining the caches to the GC's liking.

I used GSAK and downloaded the pocket queries (gps) to it, then onto the Magellan from there. Seems to have worked fine, once we worked out how to do it. (Had to send as weekly (for today) to get an email, and picked 'delete the following day' option to avoid getting emails every week.)