Looking for an ET Search Party

For those of you who haven't heard the ET highway is going to return to the Nevada desert this August. There will even be a mega event out in Rachel Nevada http://coord.info/GC2WK80 to celebrate it.

I very much want to go to this event and grab the 1400 plus caches along this stretch of road but I currently have no one to go with. I was hoping to gather a small group of folks from the Sacramento, California area or anywhere really who want to go to this event.

Having at least four people would make the delegation of tasks easier (Driver, Navigator, Finder, and Logistics) so that we'd be able to find more caches in a shorter amount of time with less stress and more fun for all. In addition, if we were to split the cost of gas this kind of trip would be more affordable for everybody. If there are enough folks we could also look at renting a van so we don't have to worry about maintenance or cleaning all that desert dust out of the vehicle after the trip.

Here is some more information about the new and improved ET Highway https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1b8VhcV3yki54pXTMynpnoQPYPFawZjmyD4wj_zZ7bz0&pli=1

In addition I would want to grab (hike) the Alien Head caches out In Rachel. Also, while out that way I was hoping to grab some other famous power trail like the Route 66 Power Trail among others nearby (there's at least three big ones near Searchlight, NV). Basically, I'm looking to grab as many caches along as many power trails as is humanly possible even if it takes several days to do it. I want this to be a trip that's all about the numbers.

If this insanity sounds like fun to you then first make sure you didn't just skip you meds today and if in fact are in your right mind and you're still in feel free to post a reply to this thread. or e-mail me via my GC profile: a_friend_of_dorothy We can get started from there. Oh and thanks for taking the time to read this ridiculously long post.