VantagePoint Not Showing Found Caches

I have a Magellan eXplorist GC (which I love) and decided to download the VantagePoint software...I thought it would make some of my route planning a bit easier. I've scanned the forums and read the manual, but can't seem to figure out how to get my "found" caches to show up as found on the VantagePoint. When I'm looking at where I want to go caching, it would be nice if I could see the ones I've found or for them not to appear on that map at all. Anybody know how to make this work?

The only way I know is to dump your found caches PQ into vantage point.

Seriously vantagepoint is a piece of carp, I can load the same caches into my 62s, my nuvi 245t and my old explorist 500, before vantagepoint will load them into my triton 400

Thank you for the reply. I did try adding my found pq, but it didn't seem to do anything....I'm wondering if there is another program that will work better for me? I want to be able to map out my caching better and make it a bit easier to create a route.

I am having the same proplem with my eXplorist 310 and have also tried the found cache PQ but still did not work. The thing i do not get is my grifriends parents have the eXplorist GC model and when i installed Vantage Point on there computer and downloaded a PQ from there geocaching account all of there found cache's showed up as found (smiley face) on Vantage Point, i didnt even have to run a found cache PQ. I am stumped as i cannot figure out what i did differently if anything at all.

I'm having the same problem... I've used Vantage Point to upload caches from my Explorist GC in the past and it worked great.. I loved it!! But we just got a new Explorist 510 and after our first day out Vantage Point uploaded the first two caches but it would not upload any more even though they were all in logs.txt.

I logged the rest of them manually, deleted the logs.txt from my Explorist and went caching again the next day.. at days end it would not upload ANY of them.. it said there were none to upload, but when I went into the log.txt via Internet Explorer, they are all there, even the ones from the previous day which obiously did not delete.

If I unchecked the date restriction on Vantage Point, it once again uploaded the first two caches from the first day but no others!!

Something is obviously wrong.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Bonnie