no hints in pocket query

i have a Garmin Oregan 550T GPS. and I have downloaded my pocket query to my desktop , and then following the instructions on here and from garmin website, I unzip the zip files with winzip directly to my garmin into the file garmin/GPX folder/file and on each pocket query file there is two GPX files one waypoint and another and both show up in the garmin gpx folder , But when I am on my gps and looking at the geocache I can see all the original notes about it and several other find & no find notes, the cordinates , But NO hints, like on the geocaching.com page for that geocache. So my Question is what am I doing wrong , why are the hints not showing up on my GPS, and how do I get them on my GPS. Please help. I enjoy the geocaches where it takes a long hike to find them and dont want not find one after a long hike and i try to only use the hints as a last resort to find them , and dont want to have write them all down .

thanks alot . I wish the manual or the online wiki manual(at least I did see it or missed it) had that and more in it. to get more out of my 550T. thanks again , that will help when i need helpfull hints to find the geocache. any other helpfull tips or where to find some online somewhere ? thanks. :):D