Archived cache by mistake

I was woundering if a cache archived by mistake could be reactivated ? Any advice?

I notice you have three cache hides and NONE of them are archived.

The short answer is that under favorable circumstances a cache can be unarchived.

How long has the cache been archived? If it has been archived for an extended period of time that could be a problem.

Does the cache still conform to the CURRENT guidelines. If not, that could be a problem.

In the case of your question, is the cache owner still active? If not, that could be a problem.

So the long answer is that it depends on many circumstances which the Reviewer will take into account before making a decision (after you contact them).

I was woundering if a cache archived by mistake could be reactivated ? Any advice?

I notice you have three cache hides and NONE of them are archived.

The short answer is that under favorable circumstances a cache can be unarchived.

How long has the cache been archived? If it has been archived for an extended period of time that could be a problem.

Does the cache still conform to the CURRENT guidelines. If not, that could be a problem.

In the case of your question, is the cache owner still active? If not, that could be a problem.

So the long answer is that it depends on many circumstances which the Reviewer will take into account before making a decision (after you contact them).