New Home Page

acachebox

It seams the new home page has me living in Cherry Hill NJ when I enter a zip code for Princeton. While Princeton would be better than Cherry Hill I would prefer the map could locate my house, which while in the Princeton zip code is 3 miles from the center of town.

Is there a way to set the actual location of my home and retain it?

It seams the new home page has me living in Cherry Hill NJ when I enter a zip code for Princeton. While Princeton would be better than Cherry Hill I would prefer the map could locate my house, which while in the Princeton zip code is 3 miles from the center of town.

Yes - goto your profile and find the "search from my home coordinates" link. Click it and then save/bookmark/favorite that URL into your browser. Now use that link to get into the site and see a list of local caches near instantly.

Yes - goto your profile and find the "search from my home coordinates" link. Click it and then save/bookmark/favorite that URL into your browser. Now use that link to get into the site and see a list of local caches near instantly.

That's not going to set and save the location of ones home. What you want is the Account Details page. Look for the section labeled "your location" in the right column and select the "change" link.

Although that information is not made public you might not want to set the coordinates to your front page as sites that are more secure than this one can get hacked. I set my location to the park bench in the small park across from where I actually live. For you hackers, there are a dozen or so houses across from that park.

That's not going to set and save the location of ones home. What you want is the Account Details page. Look for the section labeled "your location" in the right column and select the "change" link.

Although that information is not made public you might not want to set the coordinates to your front page as sites that are more secure than this one can get hacked. I set my location to the park bench in the small park across from where I actually live. For you hackers, there are a dozen or so houses across from that park.

Can you guide me to the Account Detail Page?