HTML problem on cache page after latest update

threenow24

One of the OP's affected caches appears to be this one.

There are many problems with html on cache pages as a result of the latest update. Several of my pages use hspace and vspace to create a buffer between the text and an image on the page, but these tags no longer work on pages such as this. I have not yet had time to go through all my pages and try to redesign the ones with problems, but there is a thread in the feedback section that addresses html problems. Groundspeak has indicated that they are reviewing the issue.

Groundspeak also promised to fix such issues when they released the update: "During our testing phase we paid particular attention to how the changes would affect cache pages that utilize extensive user-generated code and tables/images to ensure they would handle the transition gracefully. With more than a million geocaches listed, there is always the chance we missed one or two :anibad:. If you see any pages that need extra attention please let us know here or on the feedback engine, and we will fix them asap."

Let's hope so.

Edited by mulvaney