anyone else

kfloyd68

Either way - to get the most out of the unit for Geocaching you should become a premium member so you can download all the paperless cache page details to the unit.

yes sorry it was the dakota 10 . i am new to this so when you say paperless what does that mean ?

Either way - to get the most out of the unit for Geocaching you should become a premium member so you can download all the paperless cache page details to the unit.

yes sorry it was the dakota 10 . i am new to this so when you say paperless what does that mean ?

Paperless means that you have all of the cache information on the device.

Paperless means that you have all of the cache information on the device.

great thank you. if i hook up the gps to the computer can i just download everything to the gps ?

great thank you. if i hook up the gps to the computer can i just download everything to the gps ?

Everything from a cache listing page minus the photos.

Learn Pocket Queries and you can download up to 1000 at a time using criteria you specify wither in an area or along a route.

I have a Dakota 10 and it has worked well for me. As mentioned, as a premium member you can take advantage of Pocket Queries which can be loaded directly into your Dakota. You will have cache info, description, hints, and logs available to you in the field. I also have a Nuvi 1300 for the geo-mobile. I load the same PQ into it and it will route me via roads close to the selected cache. When I get out of the car, I use the Dakota to find GZ. Good luck.