Caching Group On Long Island (New York)

Hellvis1977

Long Island Geocaching Organization has a new web page!

d97ad231-eee2-4937-9ef3-594d28c13ff1.jpg

CLick Here!

There's the link to the LIGO page, I think you'll need to register to log in. Below are a few links to some upcoming events on Long Island where you'll have a better chance to meet other cachers. Nice to see some new cachers on the North Fork. Welcome to the game. B)

Whodunit? GC2T6RD

WWFM-VIII Sagtikos Manor, LI, NY GC2GPGT

National Trails Day at Trails Information Center GC2RGQ7

Long Island Geocaching Organization has a new web page!

d97ad231-eee2-4937-9ef3-594d28c13ff1.jpg

CLick Here!

There's the link to the LIGO page, I think you'll need to register to log in. Below are a few links to some upcoming events on Long Island where you'll have a better chance to meet other cachers. Nice to see some new cachers on the North Fork. Welcome to the game. B)

Whodunit? GC2T6RD

WWFM-VIII Sagtikos Manor, LI, NY GC2GPGT

National Trails Day at Trails Information Center GC2RGQ7

I actually registered for LIGO, but no one approved it. I am trying not to take it personally ;)

Hi all! I have been trying to reach anyone from LIGO, I registered months ago and no-one has approved me yet. I tried an email I saw in the organizations forum, which was no good, I've sent a few emails to the LIGO admin, to no avail. My name is packaloonies!

Hey,

After posting on this forum, my account was approved the next day. I believe that macatac1961 is a LIGO VIP. Maybe another nudge is in order? :)

James

Welcome to the game!

Definitely try to make it to the events. Flash Mob, you will have to tag onto a group real quick. I personally don't like those. No offense to the organizers who work hard to put them on. I just prefer more to hang around in a spot and shoot the breeze at an event.

But the Whodunit should be a blast and it's an all day affair. Plenty of time to meet, greet, eat and cache. Hope to see you there.