NEEDS MAINT Icon Utilization Is A Dismal Failure

I'll give an example of the community maintained cache too. I've replaced a cache for an old pal of mine. I noticed a month ago that it was missing again and confirmed it. We didn't have a replacement at that time though. I went back just two days ago but forgot about it. I was late getting over to see my dad and wanted to go check another area out that has some land owner flux issues. I wanted to see the area first hand and was going that way. I could have replaced this other cache in ten minutes, but I forgot. Someone posted a Needs Archived note yesterday. I posted a note on the cache yesterday that I forgot to get it the day before that and did disable it. I'll replace it when I go back in the next few weeks. An automatic system might just kill it before I can help my pal out. Again, considering all the variables in play, an absolute automatic system might not be a good solution. I don't know though.

I saw that log. Sorry but I was glad to know I am not the only one who forgets things like that. ;):D