Garmin 60 cxs or Garmin 62?

Hello...I am pretty new at geo cache hunting and have been using my iphone to find the cache..I was told by some seasoned geo cachers that both the garmins I mentioned in the subject are good ones. Is there any advantage to purchasing the Garmin 62 over the Garmin 60 cxs? Thank You for any help you can give me on this subject. :)

Hello...I am pretty new at geo cache hunting and have been using my iphone to find the cache..I was told by some seasoned geo cachers that both the garmins I mentioned in the subject are good ones. Is there any advantage to purchasing the Garmin 62 over the Garmin 60 cxs? Thank You for any help you can give me on this subject. :)

I would defanetly go with the 62 at this point. The 60cxs cannot do cache descriptions (natively) and just for that reason alone it's better for caching. Many people use the 60 series but if you are buying today go with the 62...you will be happier in the long run.