buying a new unit

medicdrew47

Hello All

I am considering purchasing a new gps unit, and the best price I come up with is from gpscity.com in Las Vegas, NV. They are listed under the distributors on this site.

Has anyone done business with these folks? Good service and products as advertised or stay away from them?

Reviews and comments would be appreciated.

Thanks!

If they are selling below list price and what a large volume seller like Amazon can sell them for that could be a red flag. You may want to check there shipping rates. They may be making up the price difference there.

I agree it would help to know what units your looking at and what price range you have.

Hello All

I am considering purchasing a new gps unit, and the best price I come up with is from gpscity.com in Las Vegas, NV. They are listed under the distributors on this site.

Has anyone done business with these folks? Good service and products as advertised or stay away from them?

Reviews and comments would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Here in Canada, I use gpscity.ca which is located in Calgary, Alberta and is the Canadian counterpart to gpscity.com in Las Vegas. They have consistently provided me with excellent service. Always an e-mail follow up when an order is placed and another e-mail (including tracking number) when the order is shipped (Fed-Ex). Very good pricing and prompt, no-hassle service has retained me as a customer. I only wish they would sell more geocaching apparel.