Brown Co Indiana

Roller Man

yo All

am looking for fellow cachers in the brown county Indiana area. need a friend to get out and about with or meet with local cache groups to learm more and share my finds. let me know how to get involved in a group and local events...I usualy go caching with my 2 labs or maybe a friend comes along but not to often. thanks Roller Man

Hi Roller Man,

There's a lot of activity in and around Brown County but not necessarily by people who live in Brown County. There's an event tomorrow night (4/1) in Bloomington. That'd be a terrific time to meet some cachers and maybe find some buddies to hike with. The event is on the event calendar, but here's a quick link: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=e213ac62-b496-4658-b2e3-d3b211ac27c0

I know it's short notice but I hope you can make it.

Keep an eye on the event calendar. You might have to travel an hour or two for an event, but the odds are good that you'd meet people who would/could cache in your area.

Edited by Jenischmeni