KacheKat & Kickin'

2bugs

I wading through the boxes and boxes of coins that have been gathering dust for the last 4 years and I stumbled onto the Kachekat coins, which brings up a question. Of the 3 coins, only the polished nickel has a tracking number. The AG and AS coins both have the GC logo and the text "trackable at geocaching.com" but there is a blank space where the number should be. Is this a mistake or was only 1 of the 3 coins trackable?

Second question is I have 2 other coins (Cache is King & Signal Aug 06) that the GC site says do not exist. I have double triple checked the numbers and had my wife look at them too. No luck getting the gc site to recognize them. what to do?

2bugs

I wading through the boxes and boxes of coins that have been gathering dust for the last 4 years and I stumbled onto the Kachekat coins, which brings up a question. Of the 3 coins, only the polished nickel has a tracking number. The AG and AS coins both have the GC logo and the text "trackable at geocaching.com" but there is a blank space where the number should be. Is this a mistake or was only 1 of the 3 coins trackable?

Second question is I have 2 other coins (Cache is King & Signal Aug 06) that the GC site says do not exist. I have double triple checked the numbers and had my wife look at them too. No luck getting the gc site to recognize them. what to do?

2bugs

I remember there being trackable and non-trackable versions of the Kachekat coins.

For the other two coins, there could be an error in the database or an error when the #'s were originally put onto the coin. I've had a coin where I put in the tracking # and a totally different coin came up. And there weren't any digits of that tracking # that could be misconstrued as another digit, like 0 and O or B and 8.