Is there a way?

4forfun

Is there a way that once I see a listing of all the caches a certain person has hidden (Otis Pug) I can get the mileage as to which one is closest to me, like when you enter a zip code to see which one is closest. This guy has over 45 caches hidden and it would take a long time to pull it up, look at the map, etc. Maybe the city a cache is placed in could be added to the name of a cache. That way I could just scroll through his 45 caches and see which city is closest. Thanks

If you click on his/her name in a log you will get their profile. Then click their hidden link. You should then click the select all button and download the easygps file.

Once you've got the easygps file you can do a couple of things.

a) Open the .loc file in easygps. Create a waypoint for your house in with the cache locations that you just downloaded. Double click your house waypoint to make it active. Scroll horizontally to see "Distance to Active Waypoint" filed. Click the header of the field to sort by that field and now look down the list.

:mad: Use geobuddy to convert the .loc file to a csv file and import it into streets and trips so you can see where his caches are. You can then search out from your house for pushpins and sort them in order of distance.

Cheers,

Rob

Mobile Cache Command

4525_1300.gif