Imorting tracks to Garmin

zilla

The .gdb is a Garmin Mapsource file that once opened can be "saved as" a .gpx file containing tracks. This tracks.gpx file can be loaded and will appear as saved tracks. I believe your Map76 can have 10 saved tracks. Each track may contain a certain track point limit of 250 or 500 points, not sure which. If there are too many track points Mapsource will allow you to filter out points by different parameters such as time, distance, total number.

The .gdb is a Garmin Mapsource file that once opened can be "saved as" a .gpx file containing tracks. This tracks.gpx file can be loaded and will appear as saved tracks. I believe your Map76 can have 10 saved tracks. Each track may contain a certain track point limit of 250 or 500 points, not sure which. If there are too many track points Mapsource will allow you to filter out points by different parameters such as time, distance, total number.

Look at the model gps the OP is working with and I believe that what you suggested will not work.

All tracks would have to be converted to gdb format then sent to GPS from Mapsource. ( forget GPX files for that model)

Edited by Grasscatcher