Show zone when all other zones are inactive

Leaky Spoon

I'm creating a cart where all the zones start out as active. Upon leaving each one, they are then moved to inactive. I want the player to be able to go to any zone in any order, but when they get all the zones finished, I want it to show the final zone. Is this a command? How would that expression look? HELP! :)

I am using Urwigo, if it helps :)

Edited by Leaky Spoon

There may be more elegant ways but I would set out an Active_Zone_Ctr, initialized to the number of active zones at the start.

As you exit each zone, and turn it inactive, decrement the counter by 1. Then do a test on the value of the counter. If it equals 0, you know all the zones have been visited.

Thanks, Tequila. That does sound like it would work and I understood every single word you wrote...that said, I'm not sure where to put the Active_Zone_CTR and how to actually implement your suggestion. This building thing is a struggle and I've dumbed down my concept quite a bit :) I see the end in sight, but I'm getting more and more confused!

Can you explain where it would go?